Showcasing works written and directed exclusively by women, the Stone Soup Theatre enters the second week of its Double (XX) Play Fest. This week, see a showcase of short plays featuring performances by local actors and actresses – in works by female playwrights and directed by some of Seattle’s talented female stage directors.
This week, April 26th – April 29th, see:
- Routine Procedure by Catherine Noah, directed by Norene Sterling
- Blatant Honesty written and directed by Catherine Smith
- The Bridge by Kate McCamy, directed by Glynis Mitchell
- Champagne by Britain Valenti, directed by Rebecca Parker-O’Neil
- Seen.On.Unseen.The.Lost by Evelyn Jean Pine, directed by Katie Haster
- The Best Things In Life are Money by Megan Cohen, directed by Kaitie Huffman
- The Cleaners by Lindsay Joy Murphy, directed by Lenore Bensinger
- Streakers by Deborah Yarchun, directed by Courtney Meaker
Tickets cost $16 per person ($10 for the Sunday matinee,) and can be purchased on-line or through the Stone Soup box office at 206/633-1883.
Tickets are also available for the performances in week three of the Double (XX) Fest, which will feature an entirely different line-up of plays, actors, directors and playwrights.
Don’t miss out on this one-week, limited engagement – and the chance to see a variety of short works in a single evening!